Best of all, with EDIUS Pro 8, there are no subscription fees — you buy it, you keep it — with a permanent license with free updates throughout the life of EDIUS Pro 8.x.
- Superior 4K workflow, including support for Blackmagic Design’s DeckLink 4K Extreme, Ultra Studio 4K, AJA KONA 3G (preview only) and EDL or AAF import/export with Grass Valley HQX with DaVinci Resolve 11
- Supports third-party I/O hardware from Blackmagic Design, Matrox and AJA
- Edit media files with different resolutions — from 24×24 to 4Kx2K
- Real-time conversion of frame rates on the same timeline delivers more efficient editing into the hands of editors
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title and graphics tracks
- Support for the latest file formats — Sony/Canon RAW, Sony XAVC (Intra/Long GOP)/XAVC S, Panasonic AVC-Ultra/AVC-Intra 422, AVC-Intra LT/LT 2K and Canon XF-AVC (import only)
- Work natively with many different video formats, including Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2, Ikegami GF, RED, Canon XF and EOS movie formats
- Fastest AVCHD editing on the market (up to 3+ streams in real time)
- Multicam editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously, with video output support
- Improved MPEG decoder and encoder
- Improved H.264/AVC decoder and encoder (for fast encoding of 4K XAVC)
- Accelerated 4K H.264 playback
- Optimized for fourth-generation Intel Core i architecture
- New GUI design for faster workflows
- 64-bit native processing with maximum memory access for streamlined real-time editing
- Proxy mode workflow for legacy computers helps extend their usability and increase ROI
- Supports Intel Quick Sync Video for extremely fast H.264 export (for Blu-ray Disc burning)
- Fast handling of large quantities of still image files (JPG, TGA, DPX and others)
- Primary color correction (RGB) LOG file support
- Primary color correction (RGB) Custom LUT file import
* Please add the following here.• Primary color correction (RGB) HLG and PQ gamma support
Primary color correction (RGB) HLG and PQ gamma support
- RAW decode (Sony/Canon)
- 3-way color correction (YUV)
- Motion tracking
- High quality slow-motion (optical flow)
- Built-in image stabilization
- Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export
- OFX support for Magic Bullet and Sapphire plug-ins
- Ability to save a current project as a template in order to re-use preferred track settings, screen layout, etc.
- H.265/HEVC decoding support
- Support for high resolution displays
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
OS: Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8/8.1/10 64-bit
Note: See Memory section below for physical memory limits of each OS.
CPU: Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multicore CPUs are recommended). SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required.
- 4 GB RAM minimum
- Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. For SD/HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM recommended. For 4K projects: 8 GB or more RAM recommended
Maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each OS.
- Windows 10, Enterprise and Pro, 64-bit: 512 GB
- Windows 8/8.1, Enterprise and Pro, 64-bit: 512 GB
- Windows 8/8.1, 64-bit: 128 GB
- Windows 7, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional, 64-bit: 192 GB
- Windows 7, Home Premium, 64-bit: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects)
- Windows 7, Home Basic, 64-bit: 8 GB (not recommended for projects above HD resolution)
- Supporting higher resolution than 1024×768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
- Requirements for video memory size when using GPUfx will vary depending on the project format. For 10-bit SD projects: 1 GB or more recommended, for HD/4K projects 2 GB or more recommended
Note: Requirements for video memory vary depending on the project format. See Memory section above for details.
6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation
Drive with SATA/7,200 RPM or faster is required for video storage:
- Available hard drive disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- RAID-0 is recommended for HD and above resolution editing
EDIUS 8 supports the following Grass Valley hardware:
- STORM 3G Elite
- STORM 3G
- STORM Pro
- STORM Mobile
- HDSPARK Pro
Blu-ray Disc writer is required when creating Blu-ray Discs
DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating DVDs
Sound card with WDM driver support is required.
Internet connection required for software license activation; thereafter Internet connection is required once per month to maintain usage.
Note: External video decks/cameras may require a USB 2.0 port for connectivity.
Projects Key Feature
300+ Song Projects
200+ Vidhi (Online) Wedding Projects
100+ Title Projects
50+ Highlight Projects
10 Pre- Wedding Projects
Adobe After Effects Projects
100+ 3D Logo Projects
100+ 3D Title Projects
20+ Hollywood/Bollywood Trailer Projects
50+ Invitations Projects
1 Year Free Projects Update
Life Time Support.
1 Year Replacement Warranty